- Class : Campervan
- Doors : 5
- Fuel : Diesel or Petrol
- Fuel consumption : 10L/100km
- Seat : 5
- Transmission : Automatic
Campervan ready to travel in Western Australia
MAKE AND MODEL
$105/day for campervan rental for a group up to 5
(use of the back seat and rooftop tent included)
All included with:
– Roadside assistance
– Camping and cooking equipment
– Safety equipment
– Stereo with AUX or USB port
– Aircon in the cabin
– No extra cost for additional driver
Surcharges applied on pubic holiday and school holiday
Minimum rental period of 3 nights
200km/day free of charge ($0.25 per extra km) or $15/day extra for unlimited km (option only available for rentals of 7 days or more)
INSURANCES (minimum age 21 years old)
– $0/day (The Gambler): security and excess deposit of $5,000
– $15/day (On the fence): security and excess deposit of $3,000, tyres cover included
– $30/day (Sure thing): security and excess deposit of $1,500, windscreen and tyres cover included
– $5/day (Windscreen): to cover for one complete windscreen replacement or windscreen chips
– $5/day (Tyre damage): to cover for one damaged tyre
To confirm the booking a non-refundable booking deposit is required:
– $150 if the rental period is less than 7 days
– $250 if the rental period is between 8 and 30 days
– $500 if the rental period is more than 30 days
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Credit card only (1% credit card surcharge fees apply).
PICK UP AND DROP OFF
Pickup Time usually between 9.30 to 10.30 am or different time to agree. You can also collect the vehicle the day before (late afternoon) with no extra charge based on availability.
Drop-off time before 5 pm or different time to agree. You can also drop off the vehicle the day after (early morning) with no extra charges based on availability.
ONE WAY RENTAL
You can decide to drive from Perth and leave the van to Exmouth, Broome, Adelaide or Melbourne but a fee will be applied.
You can get a refund of the one-way fee if you find another traveller who will rent the van and drive back to Perth.