- Class : Campervan
- Doors : 4
- Fuel : Diesel or Petrol
- Fuel consumption : 10L/100km
- Seat : 3
- Transmission : Manual
Campervan ready to travel in Western Australia
MAKE AND MODEL
Kia Pregio or similar
$39/day for campervan rental, with the following included:
– Roadside assistance
– Camping and cooking equipment
– Safety equipment
– Stereo with AUX or USB port
– Aircon in the cabin
– No extra cost for additional driver
Surcharges applied on pubic holiday and school holiday
The vehicle may come with a fixed bed, or with a bed that converts to seating.
Minimum rental period 3 nights (you can book less than 3 days but you’ll pay the minimum rent of $117)
200km/day free of charge ($0.25 per extra km) or $10/day extra for unlimited km (option only available for rentals of 7 days or more)
INSURANCES (minimum age 21 years old)
– $0/day (The Gambler): security and excess deposit of $3,000, windscreen and tyres cover not included
– $15/day (On the fence): security and excess deposit of $2,000, windscreen and tyres cover not included
– $30/day (Sure thing): security and excess deposit of $1,000, windscreen and tyres cover not included
– $5/day (Windscreen): to cover for one complete windscreen replacement or windscreen chips
– $5/day (Tyre damage): to cover for one damaged tyre.
To confirm the booking a non-refundable booking deposit is required:
– $150 if the rental period is less than 7 days
– $250 if the rental period is between 8 and 30 days
– $500 if the rental period is more than 30 days
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Payment by bank transfer (no extra fees) or credit card (2% surcharge)
PICK UP AND DROP OFF
Pick up between 9.00 to 10.30 am or the day before the start day
Drop off before 5 pm.
ONE WAY RENTAL
You can decide to drive from Perth and leave the van to Exmouth, Broome, Adelaide or Melbourne but a fee will be applied.
You can get a refund of the one-way fee if you find another traveller who will rent the van and drive back to Perth.